Friday 20 December 2013

Another World!

One reason why me and many other people love movies is because of the places you can be transported to. I've enjoyed many alternate worlds that I've explored but one has always had a special place in my heart. "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" has given me a strong admiration for CS Lewis and the world that he created. Most of the film was shot in New Zealand and Czech Rebublic to film the Ice Queen's snowy lair and mountains surrounding it. While it was lovely to watch the lush greenary of the camp in the movie the frozen landscapes really speak to me! The White Witch is one of my favorite villians put on film and I think Tilda Swinton's preformance is brilliant. If a viewer of your movie wants to explore the world you have shown them, you know you've done a good job. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&ved=0CFUQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rottentomatoes.com%2Fm%2Fchronicles_of_narnia_lion_witch_wardrobe%2Ftrailers%2F11139265%2F&ei=tTC0UtmNCabH7AaHxoE4&usg=AFQjCNFNbGlUunF1TymRY4hbgMD5iF8Yvw&sig2=2Wb-NsxEchIj0WqPYSeFdw

No comments:

Post a Comment